<VV> Trying again

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 6 14:15:28 EDT 2009

Here is what I wrote, but some how did not make the trip..maybe this time.
Grant

To: "virtualvairs at corvair.org" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Subject: Carter RBS Carbs - a long shot
Date: Aug 6, 2009 10:36 AM
Hi,

I have exchanged notes with a fellow from an eBay contact who was sold some rebuilt Carter RBS carburetors for his Corvair. So, I am checking to see if anyone owns another 60's GM product or possibly an AMC who might be able to use them. Just let me know via a private reply and I will give you his email address. (I think he paid $85 each, and I have advised him on some of the possibilities of getting a refund, but am posting this just in case, since it has been over 60 days since he got them).
Thanks,