<VV> FWD (was supersize wheels), hardly any Corvair

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Aug 7 13:38:59 EDT 2009

"Can't get up that slippery hill?  Turn around and go up backwards.  Works
great!"

I'd be reluctant to try that on some of the mountain ranges around here!
An additional observation is that most of the vehicles in the ditch, on
their sides or upside down are FWD SUV's and has been commented on by the
state patrol.
RonH