<VV> A/C Question

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 11:10:53 EDT 2009

 1. You MUST remove the refrigerant FIRST. Otherwise, you'll get a VERY unwelcome blast of VERY cold gas. Also, you'll blow the oil out of the system.
2. Leaving the system open is inviting all sorts of moisture and other contamination.

Leave it connected, otherwise you'll need to cap the lines VERY well.

John Roberts