<VV> snow cars

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 14:26:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/8/2009 8:34:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lechevrier at earthlink.net writes:

>I've had Corvairs with studded snows at all four  corners. Definitely a
GREAT snow car! But then I got my first Subaru ...

I have waited and waited for an explanation - What is this "snow" of which
you all speak?  Is it some kind of white substance that accumulates on the
road? Or is that something else I've heard called "salt"?

Seth  Emerson  - Waiting patiently in sunny  but shaky, California

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette