<VV> snow cars

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 17:36:54 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/8/09 1:50:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jvhroberts at aol.com writes:

Well, I  was waiting for SOMEONE to be a bastard!! And I mean that in the
kindest  terms... <G>

We get both kinds here. The snow you guys in  California get goes for MANY
dollars per gram. So I hear..

John Roberts
California's one of the longest states from North to South. what  weather
Seth gets in San Jose is nothing like what we get in L.A.

We don't get the frozen water falling from the sky down here; the other
kind I wouldn't touch--that stuff was in widespread use in the late 1800's--a
"miracle drug"--Coca-Cola, anyone--but when it became known just HOW
addicting  it was, people quit getting started on it and the only use that was
found for it  was as an anesthetic for eye surgery. (Why do you think the
synthetic  painkillers all end in "-caine?")

Scotty from Hollyweird