<VV> Parts for sale - fire sale

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 9 10:31:04 EDT 2009

All,

I can bring any of the following to the DACC Homecoming, or ship to you.
Price negotiable, inquire with an offer. All used except as noted.

Also inquire with your needs. I may just have it.

-Mark Corbin

FOR '69-ONLY CARS:
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, L/H
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, R/H
2-Coat hook, blue
1-R.C. outside mirror, head assembly
1-Seatbelt set, custom (std.) buckle, coupe, green (missing retractor
covers, 1 rear buckle, 1 shoulder spade strap) could be used on a
convertible
OTHER YEAR-SPECIFIC PARTS:
1-Lens, backup, '60 Monza NOS
2-Lens, backup, '63 NOS
2-Lens, backup, ’65 NOS
3-Door lock button, '66, black
1-Wheel cover, '66 Corsa, set
1-Monza horn button. ‘66
5-Dash pad, black, '67
1-R.C. outside mirror, '67, complete
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, '68, L/H
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, '68, R/H
OTHER PARTS, MULTIPLE YEAR APPLICATION:
2-FC rear handbrake cable NORS
1-EM 4door rear ash tray, pair
1-LM rear handbrake cable NORS
1-LM 4door door sill plate set
4-LM radio fader switch w/some wiring
1-LM bumper brackets; L & R front outer (NOS), rear mid R/H, & set (all but
front mid L/H)
1-LM door edge guards, 2dr. pair
1-LM Drip molding, set for coupe (all 6 pieces)
2-Corsa horn button, ‘65-6, one NOS
2-Corsa clock, ‘65-6
9-Coat hook, black, ‘67-9
1-Radio faceplate, '67-9
1-Wood wheel horn button, '67-8 NOS
1-thermister
2-Wiper arm assembly
1-Fitch front shock bumper, pair
AFTER-MARKET ITEMS:
1-13” wheel trim rings, set
1-Berlinetta aluminum wheels, 14" w/tires (old but not worn), set
2-Rear seat speaker housing, convertible, '67-9 Camaro (fits a deeper
speaker than the Corvair housing)