<VV> Soap Opera - Guiding Light - TV- No Corvair well a tad.

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:28:53 EDT 2009

When the Shield finally went off the air I was depressed, a great cop drama,
I still miss it but at least they had a finale for it, I can handle that
better when they have some sort of "end" to a show. My current favorites are
NCIS and Lost and someday when they drop NCIS I will be out of luck for a
TV, Lost is going to do it's last season this fall so I'm ready for that I
guess. Deadliest Catch is also a favorite, can't forget it!

Corvair time, NCIS is well known for having a Corvair in a flashback scene
when Gibbs is reliving his youth but nobody ever mentioned the time that
when they were looking for bodies in a scrap yard that there was two EM
stacked on top of each other near the agents and maybe more but it was a
very brief moment that they showed them and you'd have to be a real car nerd
( like all of us) to notice.

AH of BBRT