<VV> "Quote" thread needs moderator

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 11:56:13 EDT 2009

  I just read the archives, so if you hanker for moderation, here it goes:
  (it's a copy and paste - excuse the language)

  THIS HAS GONE TOO far. Take it to freaking VV talk. If you even so much as
  answer to this post, I'll moderate the living daylights outa you.

  I'm not gonna repeat this ! even you quote something from Ed Cole, you'll
  be banned till it snows in Arizona or for two fu^%ing months - whichever
  comes first ;-)

  ---

  so there Bill ! is you happy now :))

  Tony I.