<VV> Getting Rid of Rusts

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:54:44 EDT 2009

A 50/50 mix of acetone and ATF is supposed to be better than any store
bought penetrating oil like PB Blaster Kroil etc. I made a batch but don't
have enough attempts to confirm it. I read that tests were done and the mix
was better than all of the store bought types and if you read it online it
has to be true right? Thought I'd mention it. FWIW..
AH BBRT