<VV> snow cars

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 14 23:39:59 EDT 2009

Frank, you don't know how wrong you are.  I was living 10 miles from Seth
during the 89 World Series earthquake.  I went to the middle of the street
to get away from falling stuff.  My 65 was parked along the curb.  It was
using the whole travel of its suspension riding out the shaking coming down
the street.  It was shaking enough, Debbie pulled over because she thought
she had a couple flat tires in her J car and her mother was out walking and
fell on her butt.  The Corvair got me to Debbie's house to pick her up and
then to work to restart equipment.  After I got the equipment restarted, we
found a restaurant that still had power and watched the TV coverage.

My Corvairs made it through a major earthquake with no issues.

dp

PS:  I now live 100 miles from Seth in the central valley where we have none
of that cold white stuff that falls from the sky and we don't shake!!!