<VV> Headrest Bench Seat

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 19:04:53 EDT 2009

At 06:31 PM 8/15/2009, Turbo66Coupe at aol.com wrote:
>Have any of you guys ever seen or heard of a headrest bench seat in a 66
>Corsa?
>

>3A82AJ           HEADREST BENCH  SEAT                  $42.15

This is a new one on me, unless it's a headrest that dealers did for
the back seat or something... ;)   Never heard of a Corsa with a
bench seat.   I have seen some early model 900s with bench seats...
so I guess nothing is impossible.

>Or how about an oil bath air cleaner on a 180  turbo?
>
>3K47CA         OILBATH AIR  CLEANER                     $6.35

These are not that scarce, seen them on various turbo 'Vairs.   One
of the local club members has one on his car.   I used to have half
of one... the air cleaner drum with the funny shout configured to
accept that clamp-on rubber hose leading to the oil bath.

tony..