<VV> Exhaust manifold for 140 HP motor

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Aug 16 10:59:26 EDT 2009

At 06:13 AM 8/16/2009, David B. Neale wrote:
>Does anyone please have a driver's side exhaust manifold, in good
>condition, for a 140 HP motor, that they are willing to sell?
>
>The ears on one of my manifolds are both broken, previously 'repaired'.

If you don't mind the jackleggedness of it all, there's a simple fix
for this in the tech guide involving a muffler clamp and a couple of
eye-bolts.    It works, done it.

Not for all tastes but if you need an exhaust manifold and nothing
else is immediately available it's an alternative that will serve
either for years or until you turn up a manifold with good ears.

tony..