<VV> pilot bushing problems

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sun Aug 16 21:52:03 EDT 2009

At a recent club "tune-up" day one of our members had a squalling pilot
bushing that had been put in about a year ago, it was properly lubed
when installed.  When the drivetrain was split, it was found that a bent
input shaft was the source of the problem . . . if you have it apart
again check the input shaft.

tkalp
wichita, ks