<VV> Corvair in JC Penney Ad

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 14:10:13 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/17/2009 10:14:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tony.underwood at cox.net writes:

If *I*  came out of somewhere and saw somebody sitting on the hood of MY
red '60  Monza coupe I'd have to walk up close to them and say something
bad.

tony..

My guess would be that someone got paid good money to bring their car to
the beach for the photo shoot, and got to watch the models put into position
on/against the hood of their car. Money talks.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette