<VV> Engine problem -- Help??

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 17 20:28:11 EDT 2009

Changed the coil today -- drove the car and the problem is no longer
there...  :)   There is a slight miss on acceleration that I attribute
to the valve adjustment on a couple of cylinders, but the idle is right
where it is supposed to be...  Guess the later posts about aftermarket
coils (Accel in this case) are true.  Put the plain old stock coil on to
fix the problem..  Thanks for all of the replies and suggestions!!!

Jim Houston