<VV> Corvair in JC Penney Ad

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Aug 17 23:28:56 EDT 2009

I admit it . . .  I was the owner of the car Ned refered to . . . I am an ex-high school teacher, so I let them know I disaproved of their behavior, then chatted with them for a few about Corvairs, they were embarrased by their rude behavior and went on to look at some of the other Corvairs at the show.

Lets see if I understand . . .  I disrupt two guys messing with my car and I am an AH because I don't ask them to date my daughter.  Some of you treated me worse than I treated them . . . maybe I need to find a new marquee to support . . . naw, I'm not that thin skinned.

Terry Kalp