<VV> Interesting article on Corvair books, etc.

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 10:28:19 EDT 2009

Does anyone know who this guy is? I never heard of Perry Moore or this
book.

Perry is a  Non  mechanical / electrical  "aptitude",  technical
Writer!!   Really!

He couldn't understand the basics Manual!  Really!  It was comical
walking him thru all the things on his 3 Vairs, one of which he
recently sold for $7,000!

He  usually questions the simplest of instructions. He recently
purchased Ray Sedman's LM Vert /140... needed lots of work..

meaning lots of fun for us over at the Corvair Center Forum.

  He  wrote the book  from the  perspective of someone like him!

I've  helped him with "corrections"  of only the "Technical FACTS", not
descriptions, or explanations.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm