<VV> Freaking newbies...

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 13:50:15 EDT 2009

 Ok - I'll bite - he's not a competent mechanic, nor author, based on his posts and the content of his book. One point that has been frequently referenced, is his use of a Ford brake assembly to represent a late rear brake set-up. It's significantly different and would present quite a challenge for a newb trying to follow the "guide".
 I feel like his use of volunteered info to write a book, which he will make profit on, goes against the giving nature of the Corvair Forum. I think it's hilarious that he has appointed himself as an expert, based on the nature of the questions he has asked.

 Mike
 YS-117