<VV> Today's coils

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Wed Aug 19 13:56:56 EDT 2009

Yea, I`ve been looking at that hole lately myself and thinking about making
a small cover held on with one screw to cover it up, especially during the
summer.  The 1966 Assembly Manual shows  that this hole is used for routing
the Air Injection Pipe down to the exhaust manifold on that side for cars so
equipped. ( page 219 )
Also  on page 261 of that manual it shows RPO C64 where the coil is
relocated back to the center brace    John