<VV> show quality...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 21:54:47 EDT 2009

  I see your point, however some of this seemingly lack of interest may have to
  do with trading which takes place on eBay's competition, namely,
  Craigslist -  thanks to this fantastic site:

  http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/sd.cgi?cat=pts&fil=corvair&state=&submit=go

  or even local sellers, like:

  http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pts/1326701883.html

  http://www.shepardauto.com/

  add to this, the current really (or perception) of the economy and you get
  the picture :(

  I have personally bought quite a bit of used & new parts this year for my
  daily drivers (63 spyder & 60 Monza)...

  BTW, If you have EM? used bumper guards, or headlight stone guards,
  please let me know :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani