<VV> ScrapSide

wfcc wfcc at juno.com
Thu Aug 20 13:03:05 EDT 2009

Maybe I should have mentioned that this particular Rampside has been
completely submerged in saltwater and has been sitting in the woods for
probably twenty years. none of the wheels roll, the top covers on the
diff and (3speed ) trans are rusted away and you can see the rusted lumps
of gears inside them, the engine is full of water and the dipstick is
rusted in two- There is no ramp or latches and the bottom half of the
tailgate is rusted away . I can't get either one of the doors open but it
doesn't matter, there's nothing inside worth saving anyway.  There might
be something salvageable on it -but I kinda doubt it.

                                                                 Ed

West Florida Corvair Club