<VV> apologies for possible muliple posts

Ray Rodriguez (Grymm) grymm at echoes.net
Thu Aug 20 21:50:04 EDT 2009

Hey folks,

     I just wanted to explain in case all my posts suddenly appear (which it seems they are doing).  I started trying to post about my car/engine for sale a few days ago...  over 24 hours later it hadnt appeared... so I tried again...    waited again.... tried again.  I assumed something was causing the problem so tried a few different ways and from different computers over the last few days....  I even emailed the VV moderator about the problem......    All of a sudden the messages I posted days ago just started appearing so I fear they all might now show up!!!!

Most sincere apologies if you all get spammed with these messages... dont know what caused it   =/  I received dozens of VV posts in the meantime, but none of mine showed up till now.

Moderator-  if you are reading this please feel free to filter out any posts from me that are redundant, just please leave the ones with the links to ebay intact, those are the newest and most important ones!!

Thanks again guys,  many apologies!!!

Ray