<VV> A chart from Mobil 1

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 23:00:08 EDT 2009

Earlier today I had a question about a particular oil from Mobil 1.  Thanks
to Bryan for sending me on a quest to find this.

https://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf

It appears that my choice (Turbo Diesel Truck) was not bad, but I might have
been a tad better off with Mobil 1 --- 15W/30.  I'm looking at the
Phosphorus column (the ZDDP I think?).  They had a "deal" on the "diesel
truck" version - which included a free oil filter.  Of course they did not
have a PF4 or equivalent, so I took one for the Blazer instead.

Any of the chemists on VV care to comment?

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140