<VV> BETTER HEADLIGHTS REVISITED

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Fri Aug 21 23:33:59 EDT 2009

I was driving down into Mississippi ( in 1965 ) after dark where on the
smaller highways ( no interstates back then ) livestock could  be standing
in the middle of the road, in fact one night those lights kept me from
hitting a big mule out on the highway so I guess they were not UNSAFE for
me, anyway I would dim them if I was approching someone.
I don`t guess you have ever broke the speed limit either huh !  Were you
driving in 1965 ?               John