<VV> BETTER HEADLIGHTS REVISITED

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 22 15:20:39 EDT 2009

>Yeah right!  Ever seen anybody get one?

Yup. I've had one for just having them back in the very early days of
halogens (early 70's ?) -- cop (OSP officer) said if I'd bring the car
in  for inspection with standard headlights reinstalled, he'd change it
to a warning -- it was maybe a year or so before I put the halogens back in.

Nowadays, it probably never happens, it would seem -- I've seen guys
driving their pickups with those big arrays of overhead KC Daylighters
on public hiways, lights ON.

Bill Strickland