<VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED, TIRES CHECKED AND SEAT BEATLTS ON

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 23 09:39:54 EDT 2009

I have been TRANSFORMED!
TLH
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jvhroberts at aol.com
  To: ricknorris at suddenlink.net ; virtualvairs at corvair.org
  Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:57 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED, TIRES CHECKED AND SEAT BEATLTS ON

  How ilLUMENating. WATT ever possessed you with the CAPACITY for such puns is beyond me. Clearly you were INDUCED by something, perhaps a big serving of OHM SLAW. Glad to see you're staying CURRENT on the subject. I'd hate to see excessive punning as a TERMINAL condition. WATT'S long, hard and full of SIEMENS? A submarine. Sometimes I reCOIL at such things...

  John Roberts