<VV> Weber carbs and Air conditioning

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 00:59:48 EDT 2009

I will likely be adding Weber carbs to the motor in my 65 Monza Factory air
 car. (Already converted to a 1966 condenser.) I am working on the
logistics  of having both the 3-barrels and the Condenser in the engine compartment
(This  could change, I am in the early stages only.) Has anybody run the
Weber  3-barrels in the late model engine compartment with a factory 1966 A/C
Condenser? Will the carbs fit with the  factory condenser? I could  also
change to a front-mounted condenser. I am just beginning this  effort. Plans
could change.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette