<VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 14:32:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/24/09 10:44:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

John,

I think that would depend upon just who's eyes you see  them through.
While
they may not bother your eyes, there are plenty  of folks who prefer to
avoid
night driving because of "blinding"  headlights.

Later, JR

I don't mind night driving TOO MUCH, but what I object to is people
driving on a bright, sunny day ( or a cloudy day- yes we do have those in CA)
with their headlights on;  the CA DOT recommends this to improve
visibility--what I'm thinking is that if they took all the people off the road  who drive
with a load of cocaine or marijuana (or drive with their cell phone in
use, even with a remote control) they wouldn't need to blind others with their
headlights.  Myself, I don't need headlights pointed at me even at dusk,
and if they aren't, I don't need to turn my lights on until dark.

Scotty from Hollyweird