<VV> MORE ON LIGHTING..kinda led

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 20:25:04 EDT 2009

 Yes, I know they've been around a while, but until recently, there hasn't been an LED drop light I would tolerate in my garage! My fluorescent one uses one of those PL13 lamps, which are considerably more rugged than the typical screw in CFL. One of these days, I may build a Li-Ion one with a pair of 5 watt warm white Luxeon LEDs.. <G>

John Roberts