<VV> Help Help Help - Someone in IOWA!!!

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 22:59:42 EDT 2009

I need a Gas Tank for my '66 Corsa before Fire and ICE this weekend.

I dont want to have to pull the one from my Convertible - if it comes to that, the Corsa will stay home.  I have been putting this car together with spare parts for 2 years (very slowly this year, since the birth of our daughter) - and now its 4 days before the event, and I find out whatever kind of coating was lining the tank I put back in has peeled off the walls, and is disolving in the fuel -fantastic.

If you know of a tank, or have a tank, and are within a reasonable drive of DeWitt, IA (ok, I drove 30 hours round trip for a Monza Jr.)- PLEASE email me.

Thanks!!

Eric P.

DeWitt, IA