<VV> DALE WILSHIRE PICNIC IN COLORADO

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 24 23:55:59 EDT 2009

Boy what a great day it was yesterday in Castle Rock Colorado at the Dale Wilshire Rocky Mountain Corsa annual picnic. About 26 cars showed up including a few Pikes Peak members. Best of show went to an AWESOME car owned by George Evans. The effort (and money) put into this car really shows. Christy Barden had lots of neat stuff he was selling by the pound. Lots of good eats too. I drove my Rampside 1200 miles this weekend with absolutely no issues at all. Looking forward to Kansas in 6 weeks and finally Palm Springs. Hope to see you all there.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado