<VV> MORE ON LIGHTING..kinda led

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 09:02:25 EDT 2009

 Why? I'll get a LOT more mercury from other places than the rare breaking of a fluorescent lamp. They did a study, where they recycled the mercury from 36,000 8 foot commercial old style high mercury content fluorescents. They got a pound, which is about the size of your thumb. CFLs are most definitely a low mercury design.

So, not worrying, unless I was busting these things on a routine basis, which I am not. Even in my house which has CFLs pretty much everywhere.

John Roberts