<VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED (DRL's are great)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 12:58:53 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/25/09 8:27:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavethomson at shaw.ca writes:

Well on  behalf of the Canadian Cousin's, who don't rely on lawyers and
beaucrats as  much as our southern neighbours, most of us are strong promotors
of the  daytime running lights.  On the highways, they are a great aid in
seeing  other cars coming at you and being able to judge a safe place to pass,
 especially at dusk (when so many folks do not remember to turn on their
lights!!).  The DRL system works very well under those circumstances and
more than justifies their use in Canada.  We'll keep them,  thanks....

Dave, Calgary
68 Kelmark (with halogens), 66 Corsa 140-4  Vert (standard vair lights)
70 Zed28 (one  owner).

Those DRL's you mention--are they what we would call "turn signal lights"
or are they the regular headlights?
Marker lights don't bother me, it's having headlights shining in my face
when there's no snow or rain interfering with visibility (and I've driven in
more places than just CA.)( I was born and raised in the largest city on
the  Canadian border--the only place where you go south to go to Canada.)

Scotty from Hollyweird
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)