<VV> ctd: looking for a good corvair "driver" to buy cheap

Ray Rodriguez (Grymm) grymm at echoes.net
Wed Aug 26 00:15:49 EDT 2009

That'd be fine by me.... just dont know who's gonna fund it  =P

Lets see, I'll take two late coupes (140 and 180), one late vert, one early
coupe with a turbo, one early vert..   and a Corvan camper setup.

I'll take a corvair powered aircraft too while I'm at it.. and a dune buggy
if I ever do move out to the southwest... I'll pass on the boat and airboat
for the time being.  I might need a rampy or a loadside for hauling parts...
I'll stick with the Corvan camper rather than find an ultravan...

After that its more late coupes with different looks and colors.... they are
my true love.

Ray