<VV> Swivel Seats available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Aug 26 08:27:28 EDT 2009

All this talk about swivel bucket seats... I bought a pair
of seats (well, really just seat frames with a little bit
of the actual seat covers still hanging on) for a failed
El Camino project earlier this year. The Elky is gone and
my buddy Pete Cimbala stored the seats for me somewhere up
at his shop in Swartz Creek, Michigan. They are from a
1973-ish GM "G" body. The frames and swivel mounts seem
okay. If anybody wants 'em for $25 go get 'em! Shipping
not an option since they are bulky and heavy and for $25 I
really don't want to mess with them. Any interest? -
Caveman Pete