<VV> corvair campout

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Aug 27 10:40:05 EDT 2009

On Sunday, Ray Coker typically leads us on a driving tour of the region,
to one or more destinations of note.  Although I do not know how he will
top last year's destination, a private collection of nearly 100
beautifully restored Chevrolets...

If you want to know what he has planned, drop him a note at
pioneercg at epix.net.

--Bob