<VV> testing?? Is VV Down??

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sat Aug 29 22:44:59 EDT 2009

Boy did we have a great day at Fire and ICE,  over 40 cars (a new
record).  Lots of rivalry . . . a few excursions into the grass ( I got
an award for one of mine.  New record Corvair time set.  Right now
everyone is beat or traveling . . . car show and picnic tomorrow should
be getting further reports in the next few day.  It was cool enough the
even Matt would have worn a jacket.

tkalp
wichita, ks