<VV> Blower Fan Bearing

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Aug 31 21:07:21 EDT 2009

Look for an original type bearing like Clark's bare bearing that already has
the casting that holds the fan pressed on.  I'm sure Clark's has one or the
Underground or Larry. Or a lot of other vendors.  To remove the old one and
replace the new in the top cover on only takes a propane torch.  I would
replace the top cover gaskets and think about changing the gaskets under the
carbs as they will have to be R&Red.

dp