<VV> Corvair Consoles by Classic Consoles

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 00:09:39 EST 2009

THIS IS OUR FIRST ADVERTISEMENT: We are happy to announce California Corvairs is the west coast distributor for the new Corvair "Humphugger" and "BC Cruiser" consoles designed especially for our favorite cars by Classic Consoles! The BC Cruiser console is designed for 1960-1964 Corvairs with automatic transmissions and cost $89.95 plus shipping. The Humphugger console is designed for all 1965-69 Corvairs, mounts on the floor between the seats and cost $129.95 plus shipping. Both are professionally manufactured to fit and look great inside your car. There are over 12 different colors available to match factory interiors. We stock a limited amount of each style and color but anything we don't have on hand can usually ship within 3-5 days. Check out our eBay store to see the styles and colors or send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to send you photos. I can also fax a sales flyer to anyone who sends a request.  Thank you, Jeffrey Williams