<VV> Opinion on rear coil springs

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 02:35:22 EST 2009

OK....
A couple of folks correctly chastised me in private for my comment on
"weaker - weaker" '64 springs.

The background (and usual question) is about "why is one side of my '64 an
inch lower than the other in the rear?".   My answer was pointed at that
question.  This was not the question you had asked.

So, the answer should have been more like - if you are going to keep the '64
springs then you need to have the '64 transverse spring in place AND be sure
that the correct '64 springs are actually on the correct side of the car.

BTW... Matt's suggestion was probably the best for your current situation.

WTF - even Tiger Woods gets it wrong some times.  <GRIN>

Later, JR