<VV> Opinion on rear coil springs-conclusion and new tires

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Dec 2 12:33:45 EST 2009

I just got some Hancock tires in 185/70 R-13 and like them a lot. I
have Coopers on another car and they are fine.  The Hancock are
taller for some reason (with the same wheels!), and the white wall is
much wider -- I think the full one inch they are supposed to
be.  However, I got four of these tires easily, the fifth was harder
to find, so they may not be available.  Too bad, they are the best I
have found.  Eric

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Tesla Motors builds electric sports cars.  Founded by my brother
Martin.  http://www.teslamotors.com

This is where we go on vacation every year -- come join
us!  http://www.sprucedaleranch.com