<VV> '62 with gas heater

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 16:09:23 EST 2009

I looked at a '62 Monza coupe today which had a gasoline heater.  I
noticed that there was a horn inside the trunk mounted on the driver's side  where
the jack normally would be.  The jack was there but kind of angled  more
inward.  Also, the bottle for the anti-freeze solution for the  optional
2-speed windshield wiper with washer was mounted there.  Is this  placement of a
horn, the washer solution bottle and the angling of the jack  stock when a
'62 was equipped from the factory with a gasoline heater?

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley