<VV> [SCG] '62 with gasoline heater (P.S.)

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 17:12:32 EST 2009

I have a 62 Monza wagon with the forced air heater (not the gas heater) that has the insulation mat on the bottom of the trunk lid.  It is not painted and still has remains of the jacking instructions.  I also have two other parts wagons (a 61 700 & a 62 700) with the regular heater and they also have the insulation mat.  I have seen 63's & 64's without the mat, so I presume the mat was standard through 62.

Wade