<VV> Director`s Comments in Communique

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 02:25:11 EST 2009

  You may wish to read the last paragraph in page 7 of the Dec. 09 issue.

  Scott Morehead has listed the regional directors who are up for re-election.
  Jackson is NOT? one of 'em.

  In the same page, Directors' responsibilities are clearly outlined. Jackson is communicating
  with the members. Specifically, doing his job insofar as:

  "Determine what actions are needed to improve CORSA".

  Now, granted that you may not like his approach or the sharp edge of his pen, but I dare
  say that the plural pronoun "we" used by "you", does not reflect a collective view of
  VV? members towards him -- unless...BoD bashing is sanctioned on Thursdays :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani