<VV> Director`s Comments in Communique -- future of CORSA

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Dec 3 15:04:49 EST 2009

Excellent observations, Eric.  Even though I drive all my Corvairs from
time-to-time, they're definitely much more collector than driver.  I,
too, am seeing the shift from driver to collector.  Many people see some
of the recent prices paid for Corvairs (such as yours) as an aberration,
but I see them as the wave of the future.  Some insight into what is
likely to happen to Corvairs can be found in what has happened to Novas
in the last few years as they went from "grocery-getter" to collector
status.  Anyone priced a Yenko Deuce lately?

Dave Keillor