<VV> High Idle

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:19:44 EST 2009

David, its your choice on whether you do them or Grant. I bought the shafts
and installed them myself, but also bought the shaft seal kit. It puts
spring pressure on a o-ring that stops the air leaks. I believe somewhere in
Clarks it says the shafts wear before the carb housings, however with
everything getting very old, you would have to check your housings. It
depends on how deep your pocketbook is, I guess! Mark Durham