<VV> Is Phoenix Charlie still in business?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Dec 3 20:52:55 EST 2009

Rather unique, for sure.  Reminds me of the time not so long ago when I
inquired on some early door hinge screws as I had had to drill several out
of a wagon.  I assumed that he would have a bucket of them sitting around
there.  His reply was to offer to sell and send a Lakewood body so I could
get some.  That was a sure "Thanks, but,..."
RonH