<VV> Fw: 1966 Corvair makes unique Christmas gift, stays in Berkeley man's family | APP.com | Asbury Park Press

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 00:23:48 EST 2009

Well we made the news with a link to Roys website

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM

man's family | APP.com | Asbury Park Press

 http://www.app.com/article/20091203/NEWS/912030371/1278/LOCAL02/1966+Corvair+makes+unique+Christmas+gift++stays+in+Berkeley+man+s+family