<VV> The future of publishing?

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Fri Dec 4 09:58:57 EST 2009

Bruce, What a great collection. Wouldn't it be interesting if 20 years ago,
someone started scanning these into a file, to put in a server, so everyone
could enjoy looking at them? That is what should have been done. Is it too
late? The reading enjoyment and the information contained within these
publications would be immeasurable if accessible on the web. Wouldn't you
agree?

Jamie