<VV> Weak brake action

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Dec 4 12:15:55 EST 2009

Two things:

First, brakes without power assist do take a lot more force, especially
compared to today's over-boosted braking systems.

Second, you should be able to lock them up, but it will take some force.
I find my Corvair brakes lock up later than my "appliance" cars because
they are better balanced.  But they will lock up -- especially when a
deer runs in front of me.

Dave Keillor